This Catalysis interactive also includes:
Get ready to kick things up a notch! Young scientists explore the effects of catalysts using a fun interactive. Learners start the reaction without using a catalyst, then add one over time to examine its effects on reaction rate.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Assign the interactive as a homework assignment to get the class comfortable with the uses of catalysts
- Put the resource in slow motion to provide a better view of individual molecular interactions
- Discuss the unchanging nature of catalysts with the class before launching the interactive
- Pupils can easily add more catalysts as the reaction moves forward
- The interactive's instructions are clearly written and easy for students to follow