Explore the cycle of carbon used as a biofuel. The video narrator describes the need for biofuels to maintain the amount of carbon dioxide in our air. Scholars learn different sources of these biofuels such as organic matter, crops, and vegetable oil.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Pause the video when the instructor poses a question to discuss as a class
- Expects a strong understanding of chemical reactions
- Uses an interactive approach
- Animations add clarity to the complex concept