As the world turns ... so do the carbon and nitrogen cycles! Introduce them both to eager young biologists through an animated video, part of an extensive biology playlist. The narrator explains how each element moves through its respective cycle, as well as the dangers that arise from too much carbon or nitrogen.
- Have pupils compare and contrast the cycles as they watch the video
- Add some interactive cycles to the lesson
- Consider adding a handout for students to follow as they watch
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The video does a great job of illustrating the main components of each cycle
- Clear language makes the video a good choice for learners with less experience with chemical processes