Young historians investigate World War I by watching a short video clip of art created by soldiers. As viewers analyze the pieces a clearer picture of the horrors of war comes to light.
37 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have students create their own WWI artwork representing the horrors of warfare
- Place WWI artwork around the room and analyze the pieces for their meaning using the WWI Art website
- Video is under 10 minutes
- The sixth installment of a 32-part series
- Resource benefits audio and visual learners
- Video contains primary documents for use in further research on the art of World War I