This Candy Judging lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Determine the class favorite. The statistics lesson plan has pupils collect, display, and analyze data. Pairs rank four kinds of candy based on their individual preferences. Working as an entire class, learners determine a way to display the data and also determine which of the four candies to classify as the best.
- Provide opportunities for class members to interpret data
- Lead a discussion about the pros and cons of different methods to determine the best candy
- Class members should be familiar on creating a data display
- Includes data recording sheets
- Contains an assessment with answer key