Sometimes in physics, the logic is a little illogical. A video presentation shows how to use extreme cases to apply logic to physics stumpers. The examples pertain to displacement situations, but scholars can apply the concept to all problems.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pause the video after the presentation of the puzzler to the have pupils to discuss and offer solutions
- Make a handout of the questions posed in the video for pupils to consider for a week before showing the video
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Offers closed captioning to assist English learners with language
- Enthusiastic presentation holds viewers' attention