This Can You Make an Ultra Violet (UV) Light Detector? lesson plan also includes:
Light the way to a better understanding of UV radiation. After exploring how UV beads work, future engineers design investigations to answer questions about UV radiation. They then create and test prototypes of a device that detects UV light.
- If possible, take the class outside for the activity
- Part of the SLED Design series for STEM activities
- Requires a variety of materials
- Provides worksheets for learners to fill in as they complete the investigation
- Gives various real-world scenarios to use with the class