Looking for instruction that seems more like wizardry? Look no further! Show your scholars some pretty amazing light experiments using a video from a comprehensive science playlist. The narrator performs and explains three simple yet effective experiments.
- Use the resource to introduce an individual light-themed project
- Have students come up with their own wizard-like light tricks to perform and explain
- Learners should have some prior knowledge of lenses and how the human eye works before watching the video
- Excellent camera work ensures viewers see every detail of each experiment
- Every experiment is easy for pupils to perform on their own