This Can We Absorb Nanoparticle Pollutants? lesson plan also includes:
Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there! A growing concern for environmental scientists is toxic nanoparticles in our air and water. Young scholars conduct an experiment to demonstrate how these particles can cross our cell membranes.
- Prior to the lesson, have pupils research nanoparticle pollutants as a homework assignment
- Collect water from different sources for each lab group
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for preparation
- Provides specific instructions for learners to follow through the lab activity
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary through the lesson