This Can Robots Be Creative? video also includes:
What is creativity, anyway? Check out this fascinating video on the potential for creativity from artificial intelligence. The resource provides insight into the world of computer programming and algorithms, while at the same time challenges us to question our own definition of creativity.
- There are several topics for your pupils to research further after viewing this video: the theories of Lady Ada Lovelace, artificial intelligence, computer coding, the fitness function, etc.
- Prompt discussion amongst fine arts students as to the origins of creativity, or to computer programming pupils on the potential for intelligent and original machinery
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Engaging, dynamic video and animations
- Complex concepts are illustrated well