There is much more to calories than what you see on a nutrition label. The 34th lesson in a 35-part video series explains calories on a scientific level. The comprehensive video gives examples and shows how to measure calories of a given substance.
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils and those needing extra instruction
- Follow the video with a lab investigation using a calorimeter to measure calories
- If assigning the video to learners to view at home, they will require Internet access
- Uses an interactive approach
- Animations add clarity to the complex concept