This Calendar: Summer printable & template also includes:
Introduce learners to the key words and processes they might come across during the summer season, from swimming in a pool to going on a vacation, using this set of 12 picture cards.
22 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review these terms with a special needs learner in a safe, comfortable environment before actually heading to a swimming pool. It will help students know what to expect, and support a smoother transition
- This resource was designed with special education students in mind, as breaking down a process into manageable steps can help reduce anxiety and establish routines
- You can also use the cards to supplement an ESL/ELD or lower-elementary lesson on summer vocabulary
- Each picture card includes a simple image and corresponding key term
- Set of picture cards without words is also available (see included materials)