This Calculus AB/BC - Sketching Slope Fields ap test prep also includes:
Frolic through a field of slopes. Learners watch a video describing slope fields and how to create one. Scholars use given slope fields to determine the equation of a tangent line and the possible differential equation. Pupils continue on to practice on their own with the included instructional activity.
- Ask the class to determine the shape of the general solution to see if the slope field makes sense
- Fits as the third lesson in a unit of 10 parts
- Requires knowledge of finding the equation of a tangent line at a point
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Contains an embedded app that shows a slope field for any entered differential equation
- Includes answer keys