This Cady's Cats worksheet also includes:
How much can a cat eat? The five-question fraction assessment asks pupils to determine the fractional portion of a food box eaten by cats. Learners show their proficiency in adding and subtracting fractions using several scenarios involving the cats. The assessment is the second in a series of nine assessments.
- Have struggling learners draw diagrams to help answer the questions
- Ask the class to create several items that involve adding and subtracting fractions
- Individuals should be familiar with adding fractions, both with like and unlike denominators
- Includes a scoring rubric for easier grading
- Provides a description of the mathematical practice highlighted