This C. elegans and Alcohol lesson plan also includes:
Investigate experimental design through a hands-on exploration. A creative instructional activity allows learners to design an experiment to monitor the effects of alcohol on the C. elegans worm. After conducting the experiment, individuals analyze their data to make conclusions.
- View the video as an introduction to the activity
- Have pupils collaborate to develop a viable experiment design
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for set up prior to the activity
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes an optional activity as an extension
- Incorporates questions to encourage active participation