This Buying Bananas, Assessment Version lesson plan also includes:
Practice with unit rates, proportions, and ratios when Carlos purchases an amount of bananas. Learners must interpret a graph to decide whether points on the same line represent similar proportional relationships. Use with lesson plans listed in the materials to continue practicing ratios and proportions.
- Practices all that apply answer choices
- Thorough commentary about task purpose
- Part of a series on practicing ratios and proportions
- Pupils need prior knowledge of analyzing graphs
- There is an unusable page in the lesson