This Buy. Use. Toss. lesson plan also includes:
Responsible consumption is never a waste of time. Using the engaging resource, scholars learn about the impact of waste on the planet, sorting trash into necessary and luxury piles. They then analyze their consumption habits, writing an autobiography of a piece of trash.
- Pre-teach the concept of writing an autobiography, sharing several examples
- Lesson seven of 12 from the Climate Action in Language Education series
- Gather trash items, such as empty bottles and magazines
- Provides a list of intended outcomes
- Includes a homework extension activity