This Bundling and Unbundling assessment also includes:
Seven tens, plus five ones, equals 75. Five ones, plus seven tens, also equals 75. These are the types of equations learners are asked to make true in a worksheet with 11 unfinished equations.
5 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- If using as practice, require that learners draw a picture, or provide manipulatives to help problem solve
- Works best as an assessment
- Learners should have some prior knowledge in working with place value
- Has learners thinking about how to build bundles of numbers regardless of the order each equation is presented
- Teacher version provides commentary and and answer key