Being a bystander can often cause as much harm as a bully causes. Junior high class members learn more about their role in a bullying situation with a presentation that defines the types of bullying, lists ways to deescalate a bullying situation, and addresses the reasons a person might become a bully.
- Send the link home for class members to discuss with their parents
- Connect with a school-wide focus on preventing bullying
- Presentation is in a PDF format
- Each slide has a lot of words; pause regularly to address each point
- Provides advice for self-advocacy and maintaining self-esteem
- Versatile for multiple uses