This Building a Water Cycle activity & project also includes:
Bring the water cycle to life with in the classroom. Young scientists use household materials to create and monitor a water cycle model. They record changes in the water levels and make observations of where and how fast precipitation occurs.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Use as a hands-on model of the water cycle
- Expects a solid understanding of the water cycle
- Prepare required materials prior to the activity
- Includes questions for reflection
- Adaptable to different grade levels