Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
Scholars build specific elements by creating a model of its atomic structure. Objects they can include are protons, nuetrons, electrons, orbits, clouds, charge, and mass number. Simulation ends with questions to challenge individuals' knowledge.
21 Views 25 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Give pairs specific elements to build and have them write answers for you to check later
- Assumes pupils have some understanding of the locations and role of atomic particles; this is more of a way to assess what they have learned about atomic structure
- Once teachers register for free, they can access teacher tips, lesson plans, and other related resources for each simulation
- Simulation is easy to use and perfect for middle school and lower level high school classes
- You can show the resource in a number of different languages