This Broadway, Seriously: Crash Course Theater #46 instructional video also includes:
Not all Broadway shows feature exciting kick lines and jaw-dropping ballads. The 46th video from the Crash Course Drama and Theater Playlist talks about the serious side of Broadway. Part of the video covers the work of Tennessee Williams and the play A Streetcar Named Desire, while another part discusses the work of Arthur Miller, including Death of a Salesman.
- Show Marlon Brando's infamous performance in A Streetcar Named Desire
- Conduct literature circles where scholars read different plays by Arthur Miller and compare them
- Focuses on Broadway plays, not musicals
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Brings play summaries to life with simple animations
- Narration provides information at an easy-to-follow pace