This Brassica Fried Rice lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Here's a delicious way to engage fourth graders into working with fractions. Kids chop brassica or cruciferous vegetables, measure the required ingredients, and add them to cooked rice to produce a delicious treat.
28 Views 16 Downloads
- Prior to cooking, have class members predict which items will require the most and least cooking time
- Recruit additional classroom helpers for this activity
- Check for food allergies before beginning the activity
- The richly detailed plan includes a materials list, recipes, and a graphic organizer