Ten questions make up a instructional activity that challenges baseball enthusiasts to read a graph then answer questions pertaining to the data's range, mean, median, and mode.
16 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Attach a sheet of scratch paper to the worksheet to encourage learners to show their work
- Divide class into small groups—homogenous to work on specific skills or heterogenous to give pupils the opportunity to assist one another
- Assumes pupils are proficient in finding a data set's mean, median, and mode
- The popular topic heightens engagement
- Typos are present
- The graph appears out of focus