Did you know it's possible to train your brain to work better? Learners use brain games to try to do just that. The games test vision and memory and give them the opportunity to improve their scores. The lesson works as an in-class activity or remote learning resource.
- Have pupils play the games for a few minutes each day over a span of time and have individuals graph their results for comparison
- Use during a unit on the nervous system
- A basic understanding of brain function is helpful
- Uses multiple exercises to allow for comparison
- Provides immediate feedback