This Bottle Racers lesson plan also includes:
Bottle up pupils' energy to complete a great resource. Scholars design toy cars out of plastic water bottles. They consider different sources of energy to power the cars, such as rubber bands, balloons, and chemical reactions.
11 Views 9 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Take learners outside for the second activity
- Have a contest to see which car goes the fastest, farthest, etc.
- One part of the larger SLED Design playlist
- The STEM activity requires some materials; see the complete list in the teacher resource
- Includes options for formative and summative assessment
- Provides student handouts to help with understanding