This Bottle Racers lesson plan also includes:
Bottle up pupils' energy to complete a great resource. Scholars design toy cars out of plastic water bottles. They consider different sources of energy to power the cars, such as rubber bands, balloons, and chemical reactions.
1 Collection 16 Views 11 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Take learners outside for the second activity
- Have a contest to see which car goes the fastest, farthest, etc.
- One part of the larger SLED Design playlist
- The STEM activity requires some materials; see the complete list in the teacher resource
- Includes options for formative and summative assessment
- Provides student handouts to help with understanding