This Botany: The Plant Dissection Lab lesson plan also includes:
Study everything about plants! The 12-part series of lessons continues with an examination of many aspects of plants. Components of the laboratory activity address the growth and structure of plants by evaluating familiar plants. The following sections explore the usefulness of plants in our everyday lives and concludes with a look at adaptations of plants.
- Use the final question as an assessment after completion of the lab
- Ask pupils to bring in their own samples of plants to examine during the activity
- Requires computers with capabilities of watching .mov files
- Provides a detailed teacher guide to aid in planning
- Incorporates video analysis