Build spreadsheet skills while investigating decimal multiplication. An open-ended task asks learners to edit a spreadsheet to create a multiplication table for decimals. Provided with a specific interval, pupils create formulas that populate the rows and columns of the table.
- Partner with additional tasks in the same series
- Have pupils create their work in an electronic spreadsheet
- Expects a basic understanding of the function of spreadsheets
- Offers sample solutions in an answer document
- Provides the resource in an editable format