This Biotic and Abiotic Factors instructional video also includes:
Don't be a lone wolf, learn how the reintroduction of wolves in Yellowstone Park altered the biotic and abiotic factors. Video describes the impact of biotic and abiotic factors at multiple levels. It highlights the examples of food webs, predator-prey relationships, and biofilms. Video is the fifth in an 18-part series.
- Use a KWL chart for biotic and abiotic factors
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public and may not be appropriate for your class
- Video best fits into an ecology unit or class
- Includes a concept map and a slideshow
- Provides closed captioning, which may help some students follow along
- Utilizes high-quality graphics to illustrate the concepts