This Biological Processes: Putting Microbes to Work lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Is there such a thing as useful microbes? Get ready to perform experiments on applying microbes for wastewater treatment. The first installment of the three-part unit provides background information to prepare young engineers for two upcoming activities.
- Have learners conduct a web quest to research uses of bacteria
- Print out the information and diagrams/pictures as a handout for pupils
- There are two associated activities for this lesson
- Includes a list of vocabulary terms with their definitions
- Not really a fully fledged lesson; simply provides an overview before the associated activities