This Big Data Problems: Crash Course Statistics #39 video also includes:
The big, the bad, and the ugly of data. The resource picks up from the description of big data and discusses the possible problems. Using examples, the 39th video in the series of Crash Course statistics explains how some use big data inappropriately. The presenter leads a discussion of the concerns of privacy with big data.
- Create a debate about the pros and cons of big data
- Discuss the idea of privacy of data
- Individuals should be aware of how people collect data
- Uses recent stories for emphasis
- Contains closed captioning