This Bicycle Chain II assessment also includes:
Apply geometric concepts to a design problem. Individuals examine the structural setup of the chain on a bicycle and use the measurements of the circles to determine the length of the chain.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as an extension for upper-level pupils
- Create collaborative groups to complete the activity and encourage conversation
- Incorporates concepts from both circle and quadrilateral relationships
- Covers multiple mathematic concepts to engage deeper thinking
- Provides a diagram to assist individuals without knowledge of the bicycle chain mechanism