This Belling the Cat audio also includes:
It's easy to come up with ideas, but much harder to implement them! Learners read along to an audio recording of Aesop's "Belling the Cat" before coming up with a plan that will keep the fable's mice safe while placing a bell on a cat.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Encourage class members to think like an engineer when designing their plan with a cross-curricular assignment to science
- Have learners present their ideas to the class, and hold a vote on the most effective plan
- Have learners work collaboratively on the activity within the resource
- The text is rigorous: 7.0 on a Flesh-Kincaid scale
- An audio recording is available to all pupils to differentiate instruction