This Bell Ringer: The Role of the Senate video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The framers designed the United States Senate to be a check on the president, to be part of the checks and balances written into the Constitution. A short video introduces viewers to the roles given to the Senate.
1 Collection 4 Views 1 Download
- Have groups research instances where the Senate rejected proposals put forth by recent presidents
- Part of the C-Span bell ringer series
- Includes links to a lesson plan and another bell ringer
- Discussion questions and a vocabulary list are included