This Bell Ringer: Identifying Roles of the President instructional video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Three short videos introduce viewers to three of the roles play by the United States President. In his role as Commander and Chief of the armed forces, President Regan discusses the Grenada Invasion. President Trump demonstrate his support of other party candidates at a rally in Great Falls, Montana. President Obama, in his role as Chief Executive discusses his Cabinet.
- Use the Bell Ringer activity to introduce the attached lesson plan
- Part of the C-Span Bell Ringer series
- The videos feature Presidents Reagan, Obama, and Trump
- Includes a link to a complete lesson plan and discussion questions