This Bees: The Invaluable Master Pollinators activity & project also includes:
There is nothing in the world quite like a bee. Here is a video that explains the importance of bees to pollination. Scholars consider possible solutions to the declining population of bees in the ninth and final installment in the series.
1 Collection 19 Views 21 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Collaborate with a botanist for the lesson
- Builds on information from the Biomimicry lesson
- Optional article can be replaced by any other article on pollination
- Includes a student handout to accompany the video
- Incorporates writing in the science/technology classroom