This Bean Counting activity & project also includes:
Don't spill the beans ... before the end of the lesson! Learners must predict how long it takes two people working together to fill a glass with beans. A video presents the rate it takes each person independently, and another video presents the answer once your class is ready to check their responses.
- Allow pupils to work in collaborative groups to develop a strategy to find a solution
- Have groups present their solutions and methods to the class
- Expects an understanding of speed rates
- Provides an option to download the video to play while offline
- Offers ideas to expand and/or extend the lesson