This Battle of the Bulge: America Responds to a German Surprise lesson plan also includes:
World War II and the Battle of the Bulge are the focus of a history resource. Exercises include analyzing images, writing letters in the mindset of a soldier, and even immersing oneself in a cold experience to better empathize with the weather conditions.
- Extend learning by assigning class members to exchange letters with one another and critique
- Flip your class by giving the letter exercise as homework
- Provides all essential resources and even a list of extra resources
- Engages learners in out-of-the-box thinking and learning to assess all angles of history in context, such as the weather and environment where an event occurs
- Uses an interactive activity
- Easy time management