This Basketball Shots activity & project also includes:
Shoot for greater understanding of systems. Pupils watch a short video of a man attempting basketball shots, both one-point free throws and two-point field goals. Given the total number of shots and total number of points made, viewers determine the number of each type of shot.
- Use the sequel activity as homework
- Team up with a physical education teacher to have the class try out the activity
- Scholars should have experience with systems of equations
- Answer is available as a video clip
- Only one situation to consider