How exactly do banks work? A short video clip explains the complex banking system in a way all young savers understand. Scholars analyze just how a bank operates and makes money by providing investment opportunities to the community. From credit unions to savings and loans, learners grasp the concept of borrowing, interest, and credit using a resource that is on the money!
- Come up with a series of short questions for scholars to answer while they watch the clip
- Role play the banking system of loans and credit with monopoly money
- A short advertisement plays prior to the video clip
- Resource is excellent for audio and visual learners
- Closed captioning available for those with audio difficulties
- Resource does not include a lesson plan with the video clip