Like all electricity, static electricity flows at the speed of light, or 186,282 miles/second. The interactive simulation shows how like charges repel like charges and opposites attract. The user can choose either one or two balloons, a wall or no wall, showing charges or not, and then manipulate the scene.
- Use as a demonstration for class(es) or place computer/simulation at a station during a day of electricity stations
- Simulation best fits elementary and middle school learners
- Teachers can set up a free account and then have access to lesson plans, teacher tips, and video primers
- Simple, easy simulation to use for all ages
- Utilizes quality graphics