Who built the pyramids? Debunk the alien myth with an informative video that examines who, how, and when the many Egyptian pyramids were constructed.
29 Views 13 Downloads
- The video follows the Crash Course format of rapid narration; pause the video frequently to permit viewers to ask for clarification and answer questions
- Assign the video for out-of-class viewing, have learners complete the comprehension questions, and research some of the links before returning for full class discussion
- If assigning for out-of-class viewing, assure that class members to access to the Internet at home or to the computer lab
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The resource includes links to addition resources class members can examine