This Atoms and Bonding presentation also includes:
I don't trust atoms because they make up everything. Budding scientists learn about famous scientists connected to atomic models, chemical, ionic, and hydrogen bonds. The presentation also presents how to count atoms in an equation, writing binary formulas, and quarks.
- Research Mendeleev, Democritus, Dalton, JJ Thomson, Rutherford, Bohr, or Chadwick
- Use the presentation template to guide a lecture and only rely on the video to assist absent class members
- Lesson best fits as a review of chemical bonding
- It is the 18th presentaion in a series of 26 related science presenations
- Comes with an instructional video, note-taking slides, and eight worksheets for additional practice or instruction
- Slides are very basic and packed full of words