Teach the connection between isotopes and atomic mass. An engaging video demonstrates the calculation of the atomic mass of carbon when considering its isotopes. The instructor then shows the connection to molar mass.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Follow the video lesson with practice calculating atomic and molar mass
- Design guiding questions for individuals to answer as they watch the video
- Pupils must have a solid understanding of isotopes and their related subatomic particles
- Organizes the math in a logical manner
- Builds a connection to previous information