This Astronaut Training: Dexterity activity also includes:
How do astronauts do anything with those gloves on? Learners mimic what astronauts need to overcome as they complete puzzles while wearing multiple gloves. They time themselves and use the information to draw conclusions about the importance of dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Lead a discussion on the importance of training
- Have pupils list the similarities in their task and astronaut tasks
- Requires specific materials
- Provides all necessary materials
- Includes conclusion questions