How have astronauts inspired each other? Astronaut Ricky Arnold introduces the "STEM on Station" series and how the Challenger accident affected his decision to become a teacher—and later an astronaut. He connects the new demonstrations and experiments presented in the series to ideas gathered from the Challenger crew.
- Use as a hook at the beginning of a professional development meeting
- Introduce the series to space science and physical science teachers
- Resource is the teacher edition
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Content and story are motivating
- Includes short video previews of STEMonstrations