In a video interview Ana Luz Porzecanski, a conservation biologist with the American Museum of Natural History, answers questions about her work Cuba's biodiversity.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Ask class members to play the Cuban Wildlife Matching game and share what they learned on the class blog or webpage
- Requires a computer with internet connection
- The video is 30 minutes in length and requires learners to set aside sufficient time to view it and explore the provided links
- Includes links to a Cuban Wildlife Matching game, a resource about Cuban reptiles and amphibians, and another interview with Porzecanski
- A transcript of the interview is also included