Even the creepy crawlers have pretty amazing anatomy! A thorough lesson describes characteristics of arthropods with an emphasis on their structures. Beginning with a review of the taxonomy hierarchy, the lesson explains the different classes of arthropods and what makes them unique.
- Have learners take notes in graphic organizers
- Follow the lesson with a lab dissection to study the anatomy firsthand
- Expects an understanding of invertebrate classes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Emphasizes new vocabulary with color
- Offers several images of real-life examples with descriptions