This Art: Introduction and Discovery lesson plan also includes:
Art isn't the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about computer science. The first installment of an eight-part Google CS Art unit introduces the series and highlights class procedures. Pupils view videos that show how to use the Scratch coding program and then create projects applying their newfound knowledge.
- Team up with an art teacher for the unit
- Some administrative tasks listed in the resource may not apply
- Each learner needs a computer with headphones and Internet access
- Provides very detailed instructions for both instructors and participants
- Lists some discussion questions to use with the class