Can you find the area of a triangle without knowing the height? Applying trigonometry makes quick work of this type of problem. The video instructor presents problems for scholars to consider and then provides a worked out solution. She emphasizes naming conventions throughout the lesson.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the video
- Record new formulas and examples in a graphic organizer
- Relies on prior knowledge of trigonometric ratios
- Encourages learners to show their work as they complete the problems
- Includes a link to additional instruction on the same concept